- Through bitark you can know yourself. Leave all other questions aside and stick to ‘Who am I?’ until you attain self realization.
- What happens if you get self realization? Then it is said you attain that infinite bliss/happiness which no one can snatch away from you.
- The bliss you attain from ‘Samadhi’ does not just raise you but also raise living beings near you.
- Like the characteristic of Light is to spread up, similarly the characteristic of bliss is to spread up.
- If flu or infection can catch you, why can’t bliss which is thousand times more powerful than those negative energies!
- It is said that ‘Mahavir Swami’ when would sit for Samadhi; living beings around him in radius of 20 miles would leave violence.
- All the people in this world directly or indirectly work for happiness. And the happiness that they are looking for can only be achieved in Samadhi.
- And when you receive highest degree of happiness then small happiness around you cannot shake you. Like when Sun rise you don’t care even if candle is lit over there.
- It is not necessary that each and every person on this earth should experience ‘Samadhi’, it’s not necessary, even if some people attain; rest will be benefited from it.
- ‘What is this?’ is Science and Who am I? is Spirituality.
- Next Sutra is means The body comes into existence when union of two energies (male & female) happens. Here you can’t say Male energy is dominant than Female energy. Both the energies are considered equal, only then it can form body.
- And then consciousness enters into body making it lively.
- It’s all deep science you can only know when you go deep into ‘Samadhi’.