Mangoes are available in summer and can be used to prepare a variety of recipes like juices, payasam, milk shake, smoothies, ice creams etc. Chutneys, pickles, rasam or rice bath prepared from raw mango are quite popular for their unique taste.
Mango milk shake is perhaps the most popular fruit juice in India during summer.
- Mango Pulp – 3 cups (2-3 Mangoes)
- Sugar – 2 Tbsp
- Milk – 1 glass
- Cardamom Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Peel out the mangoes to obtain mango pulp.
- Add mango pulp, sugar and cardamom powder in a mixer grinder or in a blender and grind them to prepare a smooth paste.
- Pour the mango paste in a bowl and add Milk to it to prepare milk shake.
- For better result Serve chilled!
Taken From: www.vegetarianrecipes.net