|| Om Shanti Om Shanti Om Shanti ||
- Don’t be swallowed by identification and fame for you are not the doer of anything.
- About 75% of people are not at all aware of their body, some percent of people are conscious about what is happening in their body, where as there are very few people who are concerned about what is happening in their mind.
- When a child becomes angry he/she doesn’t know what is happening in his mind, he/she doesn’t say “I am getting angry mummy get me out of this stiffness”. He/She is totally lost in his/her anger because he/she is unaware of happenings around him.
- When you start meditation, slowly you become aware of happenings inside your body. For example in the beginning when you meditate you are bombarded with so many thoughts in your mind, know that it is the first step towards your awareness, you have known that something is happening to you.
- People are fond of making self as an object of perception. Self realization to them means, seeing a dot of light somewhere within which is not true. A self cannot be seen. Meditation is not doing something; it’s only being with you.
- Craving for freedom is again yet another kind of Bondage.
- There is only one way that you can be happy seeing that I am not the doer, it’s happening let it happen. When you think that you are the doer it hesitates your further, to undo is another doing which makes you more restless.